Please note, the following are Zero Latency's standard terms of service, however may be different at the venue you are making a booking with. Please review the venue's terms of service at the point of booking.
REFUND & RETURNS
We do not issue refunds for cancellations, a change of mind or gift vouchers.
Please contact your venue if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
A refund fee may apply.
You have up to two weeks before a booking date to cancel or re-schedule your booking. We do not accept last minute cancellations.
If you have any issues with your booking leading up to your session, please contact your venue during their hours of operation.
Bookings can only be cancelled at the discretion of Zero Latency PTY LTD. Cancelled tickets will be credited to the purchaser's Zero Latency account.
Sessions are booked back-to-back so you must arrive on time. We recommend that you arrive 10 minutes early to get a head start on the check-in, safety briefing, and suit-up process.
Split Team – When you haven’t booked the whole session
If you are part of a split team, we will start the safety briefing on time for all those in attendance. Due to strict time constraints, if the Game Master has started the suit-up process by the time you arrive for your session, we cannot allow you to join.
Whole Team – When all players in the session are your friends
If one of the members of your group is late, you have two options:
- You can start the game without them but if they do not arrive before you start the game, they cannot join
- You can wait for them to arrive but your in-game play will be cut short
If you arrive late you will not receive a credit or refund
Players must be 13 years and over to play.
Players under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to play. You will not receive a refund or credit.
You will need to be able to walk around, unassisted for an hour with full use of both hands. People with vision in one eye are able to play.
For safety reasons anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions are not able to play:
- Epilepsy and similar seizure disorders.
- Deaf or severe hearing loss.
- Broken leg or arm.
- Wheelchair users.
Our experiences are not recommended for anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions:
- Heart condition.
- Heavily pregnant.
Children are not to be left unattended in the waiting area as Zero Latency staff members are not responsible for the safety or care of children.
If there is no one to supervise your child you will be unable to enter the game. You will not receive a credit or refund.
- E-Gift Vouchers are valid for use for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase and cannot be extended beyond this date.
- E-Gift Vouchers are to be treated as cash and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, previously printed and used or damaged.
- E-Gift Vouchers are released to the purchaser via email but they can be printed, reprinted or emailed as required.
- E-Gift Voucher codes are unique, for single use only and non-transferable once used.
- E-Gift Vouchers must be redeemed online at www.zerolatencyvr.com. Any outstanding balance will be credited to the account of the player who made the initial booking.
- E-Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, sold or used to purchase E-Gift Vouchers.
- E-Gift Vouchers can be used for standard session/s ticket/s and only at the location it has been purchased for.